1. Don’t spend more than you make.
2. Build an emergency fund that fits your comfort level and needs.
3. Save for large purchases.
4. Generate a second stream of income.
5. Plan your financial future, don’t let it happen by chance.
6. Reduce debt by eliminating high interest debt, paying down debt and saying “no” to unnecessary debt.
7. Don’t feel pressure to buy things or give money if you simply can’t afford it.
8. Before paying anyone else, pay yourself first.
9. Invest in your education to increase your salary or income.
10. Every now and then, treat yourself! You deserve it:)